LS2 C6 NOVI 1500 Supercharger Kit
The most proven centrifugal supercharger kit available for Corvettes. This is one of the most commonly installed power adders at New Era Performance and we strongly recommend it! With any questions about this kit, pleas contact us!
The Paxton Novi 1500 has been the core of our C6 system for a number of years. This head unit features a self contained oiling system, and super quiet operation making it the top option for most customers. While many customers choose the ECS Supercharging System for its unmatched features and reliability, others choose the ECS Package because it presents far more growth potential that any other supercharging system for the Corvette. Almost any system can deliver 500 rwhp on a factory LS2, but how many of them can exceed 700rwhp? ECS can.
Possibly the best feature of the Novi 1500, is the scalable power it provides. It will provide 500-600 rear wheel horsepower on otherwise stock C6’s, but when uncorked, it can provide enough boost to generate more than 800 rear wheel horsepower on a properly set up engine. Other manufacturers start off with less expensive, and smaller head units that don’t present nearly the power output of the Novi 1500 leaving you in a situation that when you want more power, you will need to purchase a completely new head unit ($3000+) or a blower cam package ($2500+) to come close to the power the base ECS kit provides.
- Kit adds approximately 200hp to otherwise stock vehicles, and the capability to deliver far more on modified Corvettes.
- Belt driven NOVI 2000 centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Fuel management upgrade includes a Kenne Bell “Boost A Pump” and 60# injectors for safe, reliable operation
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger ,even under sustained boost conditions
- Complete system fits under stock hood
- Crank pin kit and new GM Crank bolt included
- PCV oil separator to eliminate oil vapor from intake
- ECS Valve Cover Breather
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all necessary hardware
- Kit includes new radiator / intercooler support which tilts radiator back to allow clearance of all ducting
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Air inlet restrictor plate integrated into system provides greater low RPM hp & torque while maintaining safe peak RPM boost levels
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Genuine Tial Q or Qr Blowoff Valve
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- The largest air/air intercooler available for the C5 Corvette
- Heavy duty belt tensioners and fixed idlers with double walled ball bearing idlers to ensure proper belt tracking and traction
- Kit comes with new NGK TR-6 spark plugs
- New 160 degree thermostat to ensure adequate cooling
- 6061 aluminum ducting
- Standard kits come with polished head unit and ducting
Please note: These systems will require ECM programming. Tuner kits do not include the fuel pump, fuel injectors, or ECM tuning.
Power output could be much greater with custom tuning and/or on higher octane fuel. Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
Most of the products sold by Frumusa Performance will ship within one to seven business days. However, products built to order will take longer. If you have any questions about product availability or shipping times for products built to order, please contact Frumusa Performance for more information.
Our Shipping Policy:
At Frumusa Performance, we take our customers’ security very seriously. We will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address or credit card billing address. If you need to make special arrangements for your order or have any questions about the billing for your order, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help.
About Street Legality of Our Products:
Many of the products sold by Frumusa Performance are meant for off-road use. Installing some of the products we sell on your vehicle may cause your vehicle to fall out of compliance with your local emissions laws. If you want to maintain street legality for your vehicle, please verify the emissions regulations in your area before purchasing and before using your modified vehicle on public roads.
Required Warning for Residents of California:
Some of the products sold on the Frumusa Performance website can put you near a vehicle. Motor vehicles emit chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Please review California’s Proposition 65 warning in its entirety before making your purchase: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Every Frumusa Performance branded product includes a limited lifetime warranty for craftsmanship. Some exceptions apply, so please verify the warranty information of your item before completing your purchase. For warranty coverage on all products sold by other manufacturers, warranty claims should be directed to the appropriate manufacturers.
Frumusa Performance will accept returns within 30 days of original purchase as long as the returned items are unopened in their original packaging. We require a 20% restocking fee on all returned items, and our shipping charges are non-refundable. Please contact us for prior authorization before returning a product to us.