LS1/6 C5 NOVI 1500 Supercharger Kit
The most proven centrifugal supercharger kit available for Corvettes. This is one of the most commonly installed power adders at New Era Performance and we strongly recommend it! With any questions about this kit, pleas contact us!
This is the system that started the revolution. The kit holds every record supercharged record for 97-04 Corvettes. The Fastest Stock bottom end LS1 & LS6; The Fastest Stock Cube C5; The Fastest Supercharged Late Model Corvette; All run the ECS Paxton Supercharging System.
It’s not the cheapest system for the C5, but it is the most complete. We’ve built in a large number of features that you won’t find in our competitors systems – or be charged upgrade fees for. At ECS we believe in providing the most reliable, powerful and complete system, rather than nickel and diming a customer to piece together a complete supercharging system.
A Superior Belt System
When you install a SC System on your C5, you dramatically increase the load on the vehicles belt system. That’s why we start our C5 system by addressing one of the most critical aspects of a centrifugal supercharging system – not addressed by other C5 SC manufactures. We start by including a super strong, custom belt tensioner designed, specifically, to handle the increased belt load. We go further by providing zinc coated steel, double walled ball bearing idlers to replace the factory plastic idlers that are expected to handle the belt load in other systems. And, we are the only manufacturer to provide a fixed idler kit that replaces the weakest idler on the C5, between the power steering and balancer which has proven time and time again fail under the stress of a supercharger system.
Strong and Functional Brackets
ECS uses a proprietary bracket system that provides the most belt wrap possible, while still being user friendly enough to enable easy and fast belt changes (without removal of the Head Unit) when necessary. Other systems will require you hours of additional labor to pull the head unit to perform a simple belt change. The ECS brackets are made in house from ¾ in billet aluminum and include steel idlers and a stout slide tensioner, allowing maximum belt wrap and traction.
System Contents & Features:
- Kit adds approximately 200hp to otherwise stock vehicles, and the capability to deliver far more on modified Corvettes.
- Belt driven NOVI 1500 centrifugal supercharger provides unmatched reliability
- Fuel management upgrade includes an ECS “Boost A Pump” and 60# injectors for safe, reliable operation
- Complete system fits under stock hood
- Crank pin kit and new GM Crank bolt included
- PCV oil separator/catch can to eliminate oil vapor from intake
- ECS Valve Cover Breather
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt and all necessary hardware
- Kit includes new radiator / intercooler support which tilts radiator back to allow clearance of all ducting
- High-flow, reusable air filter
- Air inlet restrictor plate integrated into system provides greater low RPM hp & torque while maintaining safe peak RPM boost levels
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve
- Compatible with factory OBD II engine management systems
- Heavy duty belt tensioners and fixed idlers with double ball bearing idlers to ensure proper belt tracking and traction
- Kit comes with new NGK TR-6 spark plugs
- New 160 degree thermostat to ensure adequate cooling
- 6061 aluminum ducting
- Standard kits come with blak head unit and black brackets with polished being an option
Please note: These systems will require ECM programming.
Most of the products sold by Frumusa Performance will ship within one to seven business days. However, products built to order will take longer. If you have any questions about product availability or shipping times for products built to order, please contact Frumusa Performance for more information.
Our Shipping Policy:
At Frumusa Performance, we take our customers’ security very seriously. We will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address or credit card billing address. If you need to make special arrangements for your order or have any questions about the billing for your order, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help.
About Street Legality of Our Products:
Many of the products sold by Frumusa Performance are meant for off-road use. Installing some of the products we sell on your vehicle may cause your vehicle to fall out of compliance with your local emissions laws. If you want to maintain street legality for your vehicle, please verify the emissions regulations in your area before purchasing and before using your modified vehicle on public roads.
Required Warning for Residents of California:
Some of the products sold on the Frumusa Performance website can put you near a vehicle. Motor vehicles emit chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Please review California’s Proposition 65 warning in its entirety before making your purchase: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Every Frumusa Performance branded product includes a limited lifetime warranty for craftsmanship. Some exceptions apply, so please verify the warranty information of your item before completing your purchase. For warranty coverage on all products sold by other manufacturers, warranty claims should be directed to the appropriate manufacturers.
Frumusa Performance will accept returns within 30 days of original purchase as long as the returned items are unopened in their original packaging. We require a 20% restocking fee on all returned items, and our shipping charges are non-refundable. Please contact us for prior authorization before returning a product to us.